Join our Rewards Program and Save!
When you sign up, we record your purchases and reward you with 2% back on every $500 you spend.
Membership Terms & Conditions
Each Wheaton’s Rewards Member is bound by the following conditions of use. WRA is used to mean Wheaton’s Rewards Account. You can use your WRA immediately and your use of the WRA will amount to acceptance of these conditions. Your Wheaton’s Reward Account is only activated upon receipt of a completed and signed Enrollment Form.
- If you do not wish to accept these conditions, please return the WRA to Wheaton’s.
- Upon use of your WRA, your purchase amount will automatically be added to your Rewards account balance. Purchases at the Cider Press Café are not eligible as Rewards purchases and Gift Cards.
- You are eligible to earn back 2% of your purchases (before taxes and after discounts) in the form of WRA rewards redeemable at any of our retail locations. You must have a minimum of $500 in purchases (before taxes and after discounts) on your account to use your rewards. Rewards must be used in multiples of $10.
- Any remaining balances less than multiples of $500 will be carried over.
- WRA rewards may be redeemed for any purchase at our retail locations but may be subject to some restrictions. Check any restrictions that may be in place before redeeming your WRA rewards.
- No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the value of the WRA rewards you are redeeming. If the value of the purchase is greater than your earned rewards, you will be required to pay the difference in value.
- WRA reward certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If you obtain a refund for any goods or services purchased using your WRA, that amount will be deducted from your Rewards account balance.
- Special events, offers, and discounts from Wheaton’s, as well as WRA participating organizations, will be available to members throughout the year. The terms and conditions of these offers will be available as the program develops, and may change from time to time.
- Rewards account balances are not transferable from one WRA member to another.
- Wheaton’s reserves the right to modify the Rewards Program at any time without prior notification.
- Membership in the WRA Program will be canceled immediately and any account balance will be forfeited if a Rewards Member is caught shop-lifting or defrauding the WRA Program in any way.
- If Wheaton’s decides to cancel the WRA Program, we will provide you with 3 months notice of the termination by e-mail, and by advertisements in all our retail locations.
- Wheaton’s shall maintain the privacy, security and integrity of all personal information collected from WRA members, such as, but not restricted to: name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and purchasing information. This information will be used to credit the correct Rewards account, to communicate with the WRA member, and to offer the WRA member relevant information, products, services and rewards.
- Wheaton’s hereby agrees to respect and observe the provisions set forth in The Personal Information Protection Act and any other applicable legislation. Wheaton’s will not give, rent, or sell its WRA member lists to any organization or individual.